Background & Business Context
Image Institute of Learning and Development (IILD) has been in the training business for more than 12 years and is a WSQ Approved Training Organisation [ATO]. Aiming to equip the workforce with relevant skills and knowledge, IILD provides a suite of Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) approved Soft-Skills Courses for the Singaporeans. IILD runs training centres in multiple location and were finding it difficult to manage trainees, their courses details, internal staff and trainers, sales and marketing activities manually. AS the training were sponsored by the government of Singapore, it was mandatory for IILD to submit the trainee details, attendance reports, course completion and assessment reports for getting the funds released. The reports were needed to be submitted in a prescribed format and often found to have mistakes as they were filled manually. This intern took more time for correction and resubmission for getting the funds released.
We provided them with a backoffice system, where
- Management can create new courses, can schedule the classes for their courses
- Manage marketing companies and their team from whom they sourced the trainees.
- Manage trainers and allocate them to classes.
- Trainee Management by allocating them to classes, maintain attendance online, track their course completion and assessment details.
- Generate invoice and other reports.
- Generate reports based on government specific formats.
- Generate payment reports and keep track of payments and reconciliations.
- Adhoc reports generation based on Courses, Classes, Trainees, Trainers etc.